It has been a tough week for ibuprofen and paracetamol. An Australian court has ordered the manufacturers of Nurofen to withdraw a number of products because of misleading claims about efficacy. And, as reported in yesterday’s Times, researchers in New Zealand have just published a study suggesting that paracetamol doesn’t alleviate many of the symptoms of flu.
- Prickly heat – how to prevent and treat.
- A pragmatist’s guide to looking after your heart
- Low carb diet – my 6 week experiment to see how cutting back on carbs impacted on my blood cholesterol / lipid profile
- Why you should register to use the online services at your GP surgery.
- New NICE guidance on HRT – key changes (2015)