Would you want to know if your GP suspected you were in the early stages of dementia? Because they might not tell you. More than a quarter of GPs surveyed by the Alzheimer’s Society admit they wouldn’t refer people with suspected dementia because poorly resourced services mean an early diagnosis isn’t necessarily helpful.
- Prickly heat – how to prevent and treat.
- A pragmatist’s guide to looking after your heart
- Low carb diet – my 6 week experiment to see how cutting back on carbs impacted on my blood cholesterol / lipid profile
- Why you should register to use the online services at your GP surgery.
- New NICE guidance on HRT – key changes (2015)