Testosterone deficiency, or low-T as it is popularly known in America, has long polarised medical opinion. Testosterone evangelists promote it as the panacea to middle-aged woes like poor sex drive, grumpiness and lack of energy, while at the other extreme sceptics regard supplementation as the unacceptable medicalisation of natural ageing. But who is right?
- Opioids – 5 things everyone taking should know
- Prickly heat – how to prevent and treat.
- A pragmatist’s guide to looking after your heart
- Low carb diet – my 6 week experiment to see how cutting back on carbs impacted on my blood cholesterol / lipid profile
- Why you should register to use the online services at your GP surgery.