Cancers of the kidney and bladder kill nearly as many people in the UK as breast cancer yet they have nothing like its profile, and the cardinal sign of trouble – blood in the urine – isn’t always taken as seriously as it should be.
- Prickly heat – how to prevent and treat.
- A pragmatist’s guide to looking after your heart
- Low carb diet – my 6 week experiment to see how cutting back on carbs impacted on my blood cholesterol / lipid profile
- Why you should register to use the online services at your GP surgery.
- New NICE guidance on HRT – key changes (2015)