You are only as old as your arteries. Much as we all like to look good on the outside, it’s the state of our circulation that will largely determine how long most of us live – and how enjoyable those extra years are.
- Opioids – 5 things everyone taking should know
- Prickly heat – how to prevent and treat.
- A pragmatist’s guide to looking after your heart
- Low carb diet – my 6 week experiment to see how cutting back on carbs impacted on my blood cholesterol / lipid profile
- Why you should register to use the online services at your GP surgery.