NICE has released its long awaited guidance on the use of hormone replacement therapy in women (HRT) and it includes a few changes that are likely to see more women being offered it / considering it. I have summarised some key points
- Opioids – 5 things everyone taking should know
- Prickly heat – how to prevent and treat.
- A pragmatist’s guide to looking after your heart
- Low carb diet – my 6 week experiment to see how cutting back on carbs impacted on my blood cholesterol / lipid profile
- Why you should register to use the online services at your GP surgery.